Administrative Assistant - Nursing
Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
“Mountain View Child Care, Inc. is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital seeks an Administrative Assistant, (Full time), for the Nurse Manager.
Basic Job Functions:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the nursing team. This position provides support for the Nurse Manager to ensure all administrative tasks are implemented efficiently and effectively. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, experience in healthcare clerical responsibilities. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of the operation of office equipment (printer, copy machine, projector, telephone, computer).
- Successful completion of medical terminology coursework preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with other administrative assistants, receptionists, and unit clerks to accomplish organization-wide goals as needed.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Job Description has full details of position. Application and testing will be required for interviewing (professional attire).
Pay: $14 to $15.44/hour
Salary depends on experience, Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances after 30 days, 401K after 60 days
Job Status: Full Time