Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA-AM shift)
Mountain View Child Care, Inc., Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children and adults who are technology dependent, medically fragile, or developmentally disabled. We are committed to meeting their medical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.
The CNA provides direct and indirect resident care activities under the direction of an RN or LVN. Assists residents with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, comfort and assists in the mainteneance of a safe and clean environment for an assigned group of residents.
Sub Acute & KidShip -Pediatric Day Health
Skills / Requirements
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the State of California.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification (BLS/CPR/Healthcare Provider)
- Able to lift, pull, push 30 pounds without assistance
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred
- Ability to concentrate, use good judgment and maintain accuracy in the face of frequent interruptions and heavy workload.
- Must be able to read patient information, posted materials and other printed material.
- Must be able to follow directions, both oral and written, and work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Must have the ability to acquire knowledge of and develop skills in basic nursing procedures and simple charting.
- Possess a genuine interest and concern for pediatric and disabled persons.
- Knows and understands the differences in techniques and treatment modalities as performed on patients/residents of varying ages, including infant, pediatric, and adolescent patients/residents.
Pay: $13.75 to $14.44/hour
Wage depends on experience, Benefit eligible after 30 days: Health, Dental, Vision, (401K & Paid Sick days after 60/90days)
Job Status: Full Time