CNA - KidShip Preschool/Day Health
Mission Statement: “Mountain View Child Care, Inc. is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
CNA (KidShip Preschool & Day Health) Part Time
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in the State of California.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification. (BLS)
- Current First Aid Certification.
- Able to lift 30 pounds without assistance.
- Experience: 1 year as a CNA and 6 months experience working with young children.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages a plus.
- Ability to concentrate, use good judgment and maintain accuracy in the face of frequent interruptions and heavy workload.
- Must be able to read patient information, posted materials and other printed material.
- Must be able to follow directions, both oral and written, and work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Must have the ability to acquire knowledge of and develop skills in basic nursing procedures and simple charting.
- Possess a genuine interest and concern for pediatric and disabled persons.
- Knows and understands the differences in techniques and treatment modalities as performed on patients/residents of varying ages, including infant, pediatric, and adolescent patients/residents.
- Within the CNA scope of practice, knows and understands the dosing of medications as they relate to patients/residents of varying ages, including infant, pediatric, and adolescent patients/residents.
Pay: $13.75 to $14.44/hour
Wage depends on experience, Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental insurances, 401K eligible after 30/90 days.
Job Status: Full Time