Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Fulltime)
Sub-Acute Pediatric Nursing
Description: Assesses plans and implements the nursing care of residents within the skilled nursing setting with the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs and supportive staff members. Participates in resident and family teaching. Maintains role as resident advocate with a focus on the facility’s mission.
Mission Statement: “Mountain View Child Care, Inc.; Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse as issued by the State of California is mandatory at all times.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- One year of pediatric nursing experience in either an acute or subacute facility preferred, or completion of the facility preceptor program within two months of hire. New grads welcome to apply.
- Able to lift 30 pounds without assistance.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Follows through on verbal and written instructions; possesses sense of integrity in use of time.
Pay: $19 to $20.95/hour
Wage Depends on experience. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K eligible at 30/60 days.
Job Status: Full Time