"Mountain View Child Care, Inc. (Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital/KidShip/Circlebrook) is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological, and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise."
Responsible for the direction of the preparation and processing of records for the collection, processing and maintenance of employee payroll information and leave entitlements. Participates in the department's performance improvement and continuous quality (CQI) improvement activities.
Oversees the verification, preparation and processing of the hospital's payroll. Coordinates and reviews the hospital's payroll system; makes recommendations for improvements
Ensures the timely processing of payroll and tax reports to the federal, state, and local governments.Investigates problems and complaints about payroll issues; payments, wages, deductions, etc. Makes necessary corrections or changes. Completes documentation.
Ensures all payroll information is completed, coded correctly and entered accurately into the computer system. Compiles reports and statistics for Administration. Works with external auditors when the hospitals payroll system is audited.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years working in a skilled nursing facility, health plan, medical specialty group, hospital, other related healthcare setting
- Combination of relevant education and work experience may be considered in meeting these requirements
- Knowledge of and ability to work with various payroll system and other computer software packages preferred
• Must possess good work ethics and a professional image at all times
• Knowledge of CMS conditions of participation, CDPH state regulations, CCS, and TJC (hospital, nursing care center, and laboratory) accreditation requirements as applicable to job
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications as applicable to job
• Possess strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Works responsibly in a team environment as well as independently
• Manages confidential information effectively and appropriately
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
Depends on experience/education. Benefit eligible after 30 days, (Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental) 401K/after 60 days.
Job Status: Full Time