RN -Night Shift Supervisor (PT- benefit eligible)
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Nurse - Noc Shift Supervisor at Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Night Shift Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who has both clinical and administrative duties. He or she is responsible for planning and directing department operations, and managing nursing staff and patient care areas for the duration of an assigned work period, on the night shift. Responsibilities require knowledge of the hospital policies and procedures, operational requirements, and clinical needs of the patients served. The Night Shift Supervisor provides a management and clinical link between the night shift and other Clinical Managers and Directors.
Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer
This position is eligible for benefits.
“Mountain View Child Care, Inc. is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
Skills / Requirements
- Current Registered Nurse as issued by the State of California is mandatory at all times.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Current certifications: BCLS, PALS, and ACLS.
- Three (3) years of clinical pediatric nursing experience in either an acute, rehabilitation, or skilled nursing setting.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience as a nurse manager or clinical supervisor
- Knowledge and understanding of Title 22, CMS, TJC, and other regulatory agencies that govern patient care.
- Nurse Management or similar leadership certification preferred.
Job Status: Part Time